Here are the new safety rules that must be adhered to in the studio in order for us to be able to tattoo you.
These are for your safety and ours so non compliance with any of these rules will mean no tattoo.
Please be sure to read, thanks.
- You will be required to answer these screening questions (these will be sent out, along with all these rules to each client prior to their appointment).
- Have you had a recent onset of a new continuous cough?
- Do you have a high temperature?
- Have you noticed a loss of or change in, normal sense of taste and smell?
- The studio will now operate solely as appointment only with a locked door policy.
- Therefore no walk ins. You can call us and if we can arrange an appointment to tattoo you that day we will though.
- No face to face consultations. Consultations must be solely done via phone, messages or if needed for coverups or scar covers possibly a video call.
- You must 100% come alone to your appointment with no exceptions. No friends or family will be permitted into the studio.
- You must arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment time, you will be required to wait outside until called in.
- On entry to studio you must wash your hands.
- Hand washing and use of hand sanitizer must be done whenever necessary throughout your appointment.
- Your belongings will be placed in a designated area.
- Please bring your own refreshments with you to prevent any need to leave the studio during your appointment.
- Facemasks must be worn at all times in the studio, please bring your own. If you do not have one we will provide you with one before entry.
- As per the governments guidelines our artists will be wearing visors throughout the tattoo procedure.
- Disinfectant wipes must be used on your phone upon entry, these will be provided.
- If you do have symptoms prior to your appointment you must contact us and we will rearrange your appointment for a later date.
We have to all look after each other here and put not only your own health but the health of others ahead of your desire to get tattooed.
We will do the same. If any of our staff display any symptoms then they will not be able to come to the studio either and appointments will be rearranged.
- There are some other rules regarding the use of studio toilets which we will go through upon arrival.
This is how we need to operate now in order to facilitate all tattooing. There will be no exceptions to these rules if you wish to be tattooed.
These are all in place to protect our clients and staff and health must come before anything else. We do not know how long these rules will be in place but for the foreseeable this is how things just need to be.
Thank you for reading. If you are unsure of anything please do not hesitate to contact us by calling 02083030198 or messaging/emailing Marie@dorstockertattoos.com